Friday 17 February 2012

Shopping spree on Gundam before end of 2011

Just before Christmas last year 2011, Hobby Link Japan had the best promotion.

Fixed shipping price for any orders! Its as good as shopping in Japan itself!
There's a catch... Only stocks that are available will apply...
and my favourite PG OO raiser and MG Sinaju Ver. Ka was out of stock at that time...

Anyway, I treat myself to the following:


Almost giving up hope looking for MG Sinaju Ver. Ka during the seasonal period, I finally managed to find it in one of a popular local hobby shop which recently opened its branch in the east. And with such coincident, Kawaguchi-san was there! So I managed to get his autograph on my MG Sinaju!


To wrap up the season, these are the Gundams ready for my next build episodes...


Stay tune...

0 comments:

Post a Comment