Sunday 25 March 2012

A visit to Japan...

The Trip:

After being caught up with work and commitments for 12 years.
I have decided to call it a break and prepared to spend a nice holiday with my family in Tokyo Disney!

During our stay in Japan, we visited Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara:

Take from Bayside Station -> Maihama Stationn -> Hatchobori Station -> Akihabara Station ->Exit 2.

Here's a picture walkthrough:




First junction turn left...


Take lift to level 6...






Go straight then turn right...



Then greeted by Nomoken's creation...



then shocked by so many Gundams available on shelves at almost half the price of what I would pay in my country!




Too bad I'm on a budget...
Nonetheless, I still managed to get what I wanted and a little more....

Look at how the pack my 00 Raiser... 


Conclusion

Love the orderly and well mannered city. Definitely going there again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment